Saturday, May 1, 2010

The Best Day Ever!

James and I spent the day together because Joey had to coach a Track meet. I wasn't sure how it was going to go...but it was FANtastic! Jamie's usually pretty chipper in the morning but sometimes when he gets tired he fights us about taking a nap...not today- He went into his crib and fell asleep- like magic! Then a little over an hour later, he woke up refreshed and patient!( Mommy was dressing him in a new outfit with stiff buttons...but he didn't care that it took five times as long to get dressed- we just talked and laughed!)

Then we made our way to the beach and went for a walk on the boardwalk since it was gorgeous out today. He liked that. Then we went to grandpa's house and had lunch with Aunt Feath and Gpa. He LOVED that. Then we went home and played for a few minutes and then he went down for another nap...almost two hours! I found myself at loose ends...!!

Then we played and ate and laughed and then Joey finally came home so we ate again and went for a walk in the super cool wagon that Aunt Feath got him for his first bday( which I should write a seperae entry about). Then it was bath, bottle, bed...with no crying again. It was a miracle wonder of a day and I am grateful for it. I didn't really get any pics...I was too busy enjoying it!

No comments:

Post a Comment