Friday, November 20, 2009

Baby's first teeth, first halloween, and first Peconic trip( although not necessarily in that order)

Grandpa was able to hang with 3/5 of his grandkids last weekend in Peconic( Eastern Long Island).

James was having a little diffculty in sharing his Grandpa.
James and Carter get to know one another.


Pile-on Grandpa!



Just chewing....




Still Chewing...


James and I were Penguins for his First Halloween-based on the book by Sandra Boynton,I Want to be your Personal Penguin. We were pretty cute!

In other news...By the seventh month anniversary of his birth, Jamie had two little teeth! They are on the bottom in the front.
Aunt Feath told me to get a pic of them to post but we couldn't quite get him to cooperate.
And in still other news... this post is horrible, but I guess that's what I can produce at 4am...everyone is sleeping but me...












1 comment: